[TR] Build specification codes and equipment

davewillner dwillner at ptd.net
Wed Jul 9 07:58:41 MDT 2008

Here are all the codes (I think....) that were on the back of my build sheet
anyway

AS       Adjustable steering
CSA    Competition front springs and rear shock absorbers
H         Home built specification
h          Heater
HT       Hardtop
HSC    Hood stick cover
K         Metric calibrated instruments
L          Lefthand drive
M        Imperial calibrated instruments
Nil       No heater
ORS    Occasional rear seats
"O"      Overdrive
R        Righthand drive