[TR] fuel gauges

amcewen2 at cogeco.ca amcewen2 at cogeco.ca
Tue Jul 8 13:08:35 MDT 2008

> > Not sure he is wrong, mines a post 64000 and had a TR4 (I
> > think) gauge in it that works fine, I just picked up a couple
> > over the years that look more correct (but don't work nearly as well).
>
> A conversion, IMO.
>
> I do not believe even the TR3B (produced after the start of TR4
> production)
> had the voltage stabilizer from the factory, as required by the later type
> gauges.

I'm only assuming it's a TR4 gauge because it was visually similar (single bulb receptical in back) and base of needle
hiden by black housing.  As I say it works perfectly, where as the one I calibrated based on the website instructions
wouldn't but then it could have been my error, the guy I sold on it to via ebay never complained.