[TR] TR4 lockout switch, maybe?

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Mon Jul 7 09:52:12 MDT 2008

Moss sells a 'battery cut-off switch' for 14 bucks and a 'racing battery
switch' for $82.

The latter is what I would call a kill switch as it is usually mounted such
that you can disable the electrics from the drivers seat.

The cut-off switch (cheaper, simpler, green knob that can be removed) is
usually installed on the ground post of the battery so you can disable the
electrics whilst under the bonnet.

Both styles may double as a theft deterrent as the knobs are removable.

They also sell period-style switches for the cutoff function for $$$$.

So it depends on which switch you have.

Geo