[TR] The Ole Lady is Done! Name the Parts

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 11:56:36 MDT 2008

Hey Listers,
Just came back from Classic Restorations and after 2 years my Powder Blue
TR3B is done.  Well, just a few items left like paint on the Bonnet, but  done
enough that she will be ready for the 08 VTR NATC in Michigan.  No  small task
here for if you remember she was supposed to be done for last year's  VTR in
Valley Forge. Takes time for a frame off total rebuild even when you  start
with a good car, she was a former TRA Best in Show & VTR  Preservation class
example.

I took her for a spin, really w/o the bonnet and all is well as she ran  like
never before, smooth as silk. The OD gearbox is even holding oil  thanks to
the new adaptor plate recommended by several Listers, THANKS! I had  everything
you need: Fuel---Positive Amps---Oil Pressure---185 Temperature. Life  is
Good!

Just one more thing, Terry showed me these two little wooden blocks.   They
have one hole drilled in them which is countersunk for a holding  screw.  They
have one rounded edge and a little Powder Blue over spray on  them.  Where the
heck do these go?
Thanks,
Darrell
62 TR3B  TCF 2645 LO  The Ole Lady