[TR] Miata seats for TR's

Jack W. Drews vinttr4 at geneseo.net
Fri Jul 4 21:17:18 MDT 2008

This message for all who have expressed interest in installing Miata
seats in their street cars --

I installed Miata seats in my street TR6 two years ago. They were
cheaper than rebuilding the stock seats, they transformed the comfort
level of the car and they look good!

However, the installation was difficult because of the difference in
mounting to the floor.

Because of the high level of interest on the Triumph lists, I will be
offering a kit that makes the conversion really easy.

The pre-production run is complete, parts are powder coated, and
sample parts are on their way to two owners for trial installation.
The kit will include adapter brackets and hardware necessary for the
installation. Price for the kit will be $59.95.

The kit should be available for sale in a couple of weeks.

uncle jack