[TR] TR6 gauge cleaning - any advice?

Scott Suhring suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 25 19:27:34 MST 2008

End Dust does a nice job on the gauge face. This leaves a nice deep face to
the black and repels dust. It does not dry out and retains this look for
years. Wipe it on with a clean cloth just before you reassemble the glass.
End Dust has no polish in its formula so you get no wax residue.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3