[TR] Overdrive Transmission TR6

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Jan 24 18:33:40 MST 2008

> They both have a green/yellow & green/red & a  green.  They
> 74 has an extra
> green that I am not sure where it would
> go .

Taking a quick look at Dan Master's excellent TR6 schematics, I would guess
that's one of the wires for the neutral interlock switch.  He shows a solid
green that is daisy-chained to the backup light switch, and a green/light
green (what a crazy combination of colors) from the other side of the
neutral switch to the seat belt module.

Since the 76 didn't have the neutral interlock, I'd just remove the extra
wire & ignore it's switch.

Randall