[TR] Tyres for a TR4A

Glenn Owen mgowen55 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:34:52 MST 2008

Didn't know what list policy was about that - here is the link (eBay store
vendor)

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Buy-Wheels-Today_kumho-165-80R15_W0QQfciZ7QQfclZ3QQfsnZBuyQ20WheelsQ20TodayQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQsaselZ103219892QQsatitleZkumhoQ20165Q2f80R15QQsofpZ0

or  if that doesn't work  Tiny URL:   http://tiny.cc/o1UmE

According to the site, there are 43 tires available. Buy separately or 4 for
a reduced price.
(BTW - many online vendors show the tire available, in stock, etc. All that
I talked to on the phone said they don't have them, can't get them.)
Glenn