[TR] The U-Joints are removed

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 23 14:59:51 MST 2008

I got all 4 u-joints out and this really was a miserable job. I tried all
the methods suggested and ended up using a combination of them. I had
previously removed 2 of them so this afternoon was spent on the other two.
The first one tapped out as if there was a helper underneath the cap
pushing. And it all went downhill from there. A couple of them were totally
frozen in place and took a lot of "vice persuasion". But they're out and the
axles have been cleaned up. When I think of the guy in the video doing one
in about 5 minutes, I can only shake my head and wonder what I was doing
wrong. But they're out and thanks for all your suggestions.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection