[TR] Universal Joints: What is the Reason for Replacing them?

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 23 06:01:17 MST 2008

Will,
I started the u-joint thread with my question about replacement technique.
The reason I'm doing it is one of preventative maintenance while I have the
whole drive train out of the car, including the trailing arms. I have no
idea when or if they've ever been replaced so I figured I'd do it while I
had all the parts on my workbench. I was getting a clicking-like sound at
the end of the driving season but it looks like that turned out to be a
broken diff mount.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U