[TR] Updates to website for Triumph Trans-AmeriCa Charity Drive 2009

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 20 01:56:15 MST 2008

The website has expanded again:

1. There is now an opportunity for readers to send in queries.
2. A more detailed map of the overall route showing current stops has been provided. This is a .pdf
file and allows you to zoom in onto the route and move around on it to see it in a little more
detail
3. The Route page is now divided up into 12 sectors. You'll be able to read about each sector and
where we're going. We've used up every WEEKEND except one, in the period 4 July to 30 Sept 2009 but
virtually all of the WEEKDAY EVENINGS are still open for informal visits to clubs that are based
near the route.
4. Photographs of the donated UK spec Spitfire will be uploaded next weekend.
5. Revised Powerpoint presentations are in progress and will soon be available for free download

John Macartney

Originator of The Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive 2009
www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk

An event for full TRIUMPH Enthusiast participation