[TR] Tyres for a TR4A

ZinkZ10C at aol.com ZinkZ10C at aol.com
Sat Jan 19 10:40:57 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/19/08 11:25:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mgowen55 at hotmail.com writes:

<<  It looks like waiting for the Khumos to get off backorder is like leaving t
he porch light on for Jimmh Hoffa. >>

But they are only $ 35 each as opposed to the $ 55 each actual tires sitting
on the shelf at my local tire store.  ;+)  ( there is a back story here but I
won't go into that as it has been resolved )

6 months ago I probably got the last Khumos that were at the local tire
store.  The next 2 I got were made by " Sonar " from Singapore or similar. Trea
design has 2 or 3 grooves making it look sort of like a bias tire tread.

 I'd have to check the sticker but I'm pretty sure they are distributed my
TBC Corp.  Online searching alleges they are made my Nanking.

These tires are in daily use on Mom and Dads 1980 SAAB 900 and seem to be OK
so far.