[TR] TR3A low mounted 3rd brake light??

Bill & AnnaBelle anabil007 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 17 18:54:14 MST 2008

That is precisely what we did on Casper ... it draws a frown from the
purists, but we like the added  safety factor more.  The  last  I
heard  the Ron Francis bulbs  were no  longer  available, if there
has been a  change we would love to know ...

Make  the  switch ... it looks  cool  ... 8-)

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

AnnaBelle Pugh