[TR] TR3A low mounted 3rd brake light??

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Thu Jan 17 16:10:50 MST 2008

I've always been of the opinion that Standard invented the Third Brake
Light... they just didn't come up with the first and second brake lights
until later.

The swap you mention should be easy enough though I intend to use the method
Ken mentions with dual filamant beehives for more illumination.  May make
turn signals hard to see when braking at the same time but I can live with
that.

Meanwhile, I use a magnetic tow lamp from WallyMart on the rear deck of each
TR.  Butt-ugly but removes in seconds.

I also use a relay in the brake light circuit (someone here suggested that)
that keeps the load from all those light from going thru that
finicky/sensitve pressure switch.

Geo