[TR] BritishCarForum.com

Ian Lbc.Resto at comcast.net
Thu Jan 17 09:27:11 MST 2008

I didn't realize that this had been stuck in my e-mail outbox for 2 days and
only went out this morning when I fired up the laptop again.

The other day I repeatedly typed in the (correct) address and it took me to
one of those pages that list multiple related links (car insurance etc.)
when a web site goes inactive.  A few hours later I noticed that all was
back to normal.  Sorry for the confusion.

--
Ian
62 TR4