[TR] [6pack] Trailing Arm Bushings

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 16 06:22:28 MST 2008

Todd,
That's the method Richard Good recommends in the directions that come with
his Nylatron bushing kit. I didn't have a piece of threaded rod that was
long enough to span both bushings so I modified it do one side at a time. No
Home Depot run required!

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection