[TR] TR4A sale values to contest insurance company ??valuation

Pat Fischer pfischer at rmi.net
Tue Jan 15 18:19:03 MST 2008

Actually, I had an agreed value policy on the Triumph mentioned below
through State Farm when the fire occurred. Since they also carried our
homeowners, I pointed out to the agent how lucky they were that this
didn't spontaneously start while in the garage.  Now I have agreed value
through Farmers. We drive the TR on vacation now and then and to out-of
state car shows. Took it to New Mexico on vacation. Of course, it was on
the 11-mile drive to work that I had the car fire. I do think you have
more options than you're talking about below. But, it's whatever each
owner is comfortable with.

Oh, when I had the car fire?  It was Drive Your British Car Week. Ha!

Pat