[TR] How Many Gearheads Does it Take to Put in a Tranny?

Paige, Dean DPaige at ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Tue Jan 15 09:09:56 MST 2008

My goodness. I don't recall one instance in the 39 years I have owned
TRs 4a & 6 that I have not done tranny (OD and not) removals and
re-installations as solo projects. Mostly out of necessity. First go
rounds were rough. Now though through lots of practice over the years I
can do the whole job (if I have all the necessary parts) in just about 6
hours. I does help being slim, tall and having long arms and the
resultant leverage advantages. However I am living proof that it can be
done successfully and safely.

Deano