[TR] TR3 Fuel Gauge Rebuild

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jan 13 20:14:29 MST 2008

I have seen several rave reviews for Mo-Ma, I called Margaret there and she
told me they were backed up until summer of 2009.  If you have the time
everyone speaks highly of them and their cost is reasonable.  Don't know
anything about WVI.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
The car is in a 'zillion' pieces... but I think about it every day!