[TR] Pressure washer/cleaning cement driveway Attempt # 2

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 15:33:38 MST 2008

I have seen this thread and have not followed it so if I am late with this
suggestion, pardon me.
I discovered some stuff called "Pour and Restore". which is an oil, etc.
stain remover for concrete.  It works remarkably well with little  effort.  The
down side is that it is expensive.  I searched out a  product at Lowes made by
Seal Krete that is called OSR and appears to be exactly  the same stuff but a
whole lot less.  I have been able to remove old soaked  in stains from my
garage floor with this stuff.
You spread it over the stained area and let it dry (usually a day or more),
and sweep it up.  It is said to be the proper prep in the various steps in
preparing a "seasoned floor" for coating.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO