[TR] reCarefully Cleaning a TR3 Engine Block

Dave Willner dwillner at ptd.net
Sat Jan 12 12:39:51 MST 2008

I had heard a story about the guy who supposedly painted these blocks awhile
ago (disclaimer), and his nickname name was "One arm Dick."  I heard he had
been in the war and lost an arm and this was his job, working in the foundry
doing odds and ends and what he was able? Anyone know more about this, can't
recall where I heard nor can I validate if it is true or not, just a story I
seemed to recall....?

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A Apple Green