[TR] Carefully Cleaning a TR3 Engine Block

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 18:52:08 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/11/2008 5:44:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
standardtriumph at btinternet.com writes:

If you  know a good forger, I'd take a photograph of the original - with
measurements,  and then get a
lump of chinagraph pencil or chalk and get the 'forger' to  replicate.

==AM==
But wouldn't that be obvious? I mean, many folks don't sign their name
exactly the same all the time, and I can't imagine that penmanship was foremost  in
the minds of the poor line worker at Banner Lane or wherever whilst
scribbling notations on engine blocks. In other words, any old scrawl or  scribble
might do just fine? ;-)

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)