[TR] Off topic, pressure washers

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Fri Jan 11 09:26:53 MST 2008

Phil,
Be sure to check the requirements of the unit when shopping for a pressure
washers.  Many of them require a minimum of 5 gallons per minute input in
order to work.  If you (like me) live in an area that hass poor water
pressure, it might not work.

What happens is it will deliver pressure immediately when the wand handle is
depressed but will quickly dissipate and start cycling.  releasing the
handle will allow the pressure to build back up but you can never achieve a
constant pressure.

Joe C.