[TR] Off topic, pressure washers

Phil Bacon pboldtrix at juno.com
Fri Jan 11 08:53:10 MST 2008

Listers:
   This is off topic, but I hope some listers will respond.  Am thinking of
purchasing a gas powered pressure washer for home use.   Any suggestions?  The
electric ones are useless for patio/driveway cleaning etc.  What's the
preference, direct or belt drive?  Anything to look out for?  Desireable
features?  There seem to be a jillion brands, set-ups out there...very
confusing.
Mandatory LBC content....I've heard these are great for cleaning wire
wheels.....Thanks
Phil Bacon, 72 TR-6