[TR] Old racing photos

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 19:10:48 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/9/2008 8:48:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dorpaul at negia.net writes:

I've  enjoyed the old racecars shown at the link(s) below, however, I  am
surprised not to have seen a Triumph in my search so far.  Has  anyone seen a
Triumph pictured at any of Tam's Old Racecar  site?

==AM==
Paul, since the pictures apparently date from 1953, that era precedes the
TR2, and no Triumph that came before would've been, er, "sporting" enough.

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)