[TR] chrome exhaust tip

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 8 19:22:11 MST 2008

Hello,

Does anyone know of a supplier of chrome exhaust tips that fit the following
requirements?

1. must fit over a 1 7/8 inch (OD) exhaust pipe, tight fit.
2. About 4 to 6 inches in total length.
3. Clamp on either with built in clamp or a regular muffler clamp.
4. Slash cut.

I have looked at Jegs and JC whitney but they dont seem to have what I need.

I have a Bell stainless system and dont want to cut the existing pipe to fit
one of those monza dual exhaust (although they do look nice).

All I really need is about 4 to 6 inches to just put the exhaust at or about
the rear bumper.
Thanks,

Bob