[TR] [6pack] Tripod worklight recommendation(s)?

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Jan 4 18:56:04 MST 2008

Dave,
I was in Sears tonight and saw this light set up and can see how the plastic
piece could break but it could only happen through serious mis-use by the
user, The plastic latch is quite sturdy and is spring loaded with a metal
pin that engages the holes in the inner column. If you try and release the
latch WITHOUT taking the weight off of the locking pin, you could break it
but it wouldn't be easy. The warning label states that you have to relieve
the pressure on the locking pin by lifting the support before unlatching
it..........or words to that effect. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it now that
I've seen the construction and how it works.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org