[TR] most cost-effective car to move a TR engine??

Alain triumphworks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:15:36 MST 2008

Outside using a small pick-up truck or car trailer setup, has anyone
successfully used a car, small station wagon, or other vehicle to move a TR
engine, TR4 in this case.  I need to deliver it 200 miles away.

Neither my Corolla or wife's Camry are good candidate's for moving a TR
engine.  Should I just rent/borrow a pickup, or in these days of high-priced
gas, has anyone found a better solution to move an engine from pt. A. to pt.
B??

TIA for any novel/good ideas,  Alain

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read.   -- G.Marx

--
67 TR4A
71 TR6