[TR] You and your car - are one year older

tr3bob at cox.net tr3bob at cox.net
Tue Jan 1 13:54:55 MST 2008

Hi,

Happy New Year to all you great listers out there....my cars would not be happy and content if it weren't for the expert advice I've gotten over the years from you listers.

What a great sentiment ,John, and great advice too.

I hate to wax nostalgic, but If you're anything like me, your LBC keeps you young. Anytime I fire up one of my cars, I get butterflies of anticipation and satisfaction. It may be winter here in RI, but on dry days I can't resist a short drive down the road just to hear the exhaust notes as I work through the gears. YIKES...I need another fix.

Bob Stahlbush
pres., BMCNE 2001-2006

'60 TR3A
'66 MGB