[TR] Shoulder belts for TR4A

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 12:42:49 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/1/2008 11:47:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
guy at genfiniti.com writes:

Can  anyone recommend a good source for excellent (and by "excellent" I  mean
preventing bodies from slamming into the dash during a collision)  seat
belts, with shoulder straps, for a TR4A.

==AM==
I installed lap/shoulder belts in front seats of my Herald -- and lap-only
belts in the back -- from Andover Restraints:
<http://www.andoauto.com/replacement.htm> and have been very happy with  the function and period look of them.
Lots of colors to choose from if you're so  inclined! Again, I've not had to
test them. ;-)

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)