[TR] looking for two 165 Michelin XZX tires

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Tue Feb 26 16:33:36 MST 2008

On 26 Feb 2008 at 16:11, Ted wrote:

> I have 2 Michelin 165-15s that while NOS would make for great concours
> tires.  Does anyone have two more they want to sell to make a set?

I have four XZX's.  Don't recall the size, but they may be 165x15.
They are still mounted on clean, silver-painted GT6 wheels with shiny
chrome trim rings.  I can't imagine putting those wheels back on the
car, seein' as how it now has Cosmic MkII wheels with newer tires and
I drive it regularly.  The car does look more chromy with the
original wheels but more, umm, purposeful with the Cosmics.  I would
not advise you drive at high speed with those tires, considering
their age.  For concourse they'd be great tho'.

I'll check the size.  What part of what country are you in?

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com
'80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+