[TR] Looking for a TR6

Steinman, Bill wsteinman at pogolaw.com
Tue Feb 26 10:25:43 MST 2008

Howdy all.   Anyone know of a pre-1974 (the earlier the better, preferably pre-1973) TR6 for sale?  Looking for a very pretty driver and without serious modifications from original specification.  Not looking for a car in need of serious work (got my hands full at the moment).  Dark brown or blue strongly preferred.  Distance not a big deal, but I'm in the DC metro area.

Thanks!

***********

William B. F. Steinman
Powell Goldstein LLP
901 New York Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20001
(202) 624-7292 (tel)
(202) 624-7222 (fax)
(301) 651-6083 (mobile)
wsteinman at pogolaw.com

PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure: Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.