[TR] Will I regret these mods

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Feb 26 08:46:58 MST 2008

As someone who has never heard of Jet-Hot coating can you point me to a good
site to learn from?  Is this something that I can apply to my exhaust
manifold and downpipe to keep them from bluing and oxidation?

Thx,
Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO
"If I wasn't working all those years, I would not be able to afford a
Triumph!