[TR] Wilwood Master Cylinders

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 22:03:52 MST 2008

I was perusing the Wilwood catalog today and discovered PN 260-6089
"Compact Remote Master Cylinder" which matches the dimensions of the
Girling units on the TR3A's. They can be ordered for $48 each off of the
web. "Cheap" reproduction units are $70 or more from BPNW, TRF, etc.
Anybody have any experience with using these?

I haven't had time to  do a search for inlet and outlet fitting sizes.
The Wilwood unit has 7/16-20 inlet and an 3/8-24 outlet which probably
wouldn't be too difficult to adapt if they don't match.

Thanks,

Mike