[TR] Triumph Trans AmeriCan 2009 Charity Drive

Oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 23 14:49:03 MST 2008

Greetings to all!  I hope you are having a pleasant weekend!

ISOA has decided to purchase the Stag in Indianapolis.  I will be posting
pictures soon.

As such, we will soon be sending them a check with all the proceeds of your
incredibly generous donations.

Those who have not yet sent in your pledge amounts, we would really appreciate
it if you could get it off soon.

Thanks again to each and every one of you.

btw we will continue to accept donations here at the Red River Triumph Club as
long as they keep coming in, and will then forward all proceeds to the Charity
Drive.