[TR] Steel Flywheels TR3/4/6

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Sat Feb 23 10:00:07 MST 2008

Triumph List,

I am likely going to do one production run of TR3/4 Flywheels, primarily for
the FOT.

I have five FOT flywheels (TR4) assigned thus far.

If you have an interest in piggy backing on this production run, please
contact me.

If you have any concerns about a 10# flywheel being too light for your street
machine, please contact me on this issue. I have a solution.

Am I serious?

We have money invested into the engineering of both the TR3/4 flywheels and
the TR6 later flywheel (short tail)  We have a state of the art CNC machine
center available five blocks from our garage door and a quote for a production
run.

Thanks,     N197TR4 at CS.COM

JOE A.   </HTML>