[TR] Triumphtransameria Donation

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Fri Feb 22 20:14:22 MST 2008

> TRDOCTOR at aol.com wrote:
>> our Club met the other night and it was decided that we donate to cause for
>> the purchase of the Stag...
>  Steven Newell wrote:  am an exiled Nigerian ruling family, would like to donate to cause for
> puchase of your veyr good vehicle. I will send JonMac a cashier's check
> for $5000 and you send me a sack of $3000 in cash. Thank you very good.
>
> King Steven Newell
> Littleton, Nigeria
> '62 TR4 x 2 etc.

So King Steven and Jim,

I expect then that Red River Triumphs can expect both of your kind
donations in the next week??
http://www.ranteer.com/misc2/
BTW, I have not heard anything from RMTC, and John Macartney will be
passing through Denver

ISOA is needing to get started on the Stag this weekend ...

If you prefer, you can make your donations directly to The Gift from
Within Charity in Camden, Maine USA
http://www.giftfromwithin.org/

Cheers Gents,
Minister Barrister Solicitor Executor Uffda Stagchair TSCUSA

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)