[TR] Anyone using a Pneumatic grease gun {Scanned}

Aribert Neumann aribert.neumann at edag-us.com
Fri Feb 22 14:18:22 MST 2008

I bought a pneumatic grease gun - my old workshop lever grease gun finally
failed from being cross threaded once too often.  This pneumatic grease gun
is a Chinese special from Harbor Freight.  The instructions say that if the
gun does not pump grease to "prime" the gun.  So far, I have not had any
luck priming the gun.  Anyone out there have one of these cheap pneumatic
grease guns?  Did you have a problem getting it to start pumping?  Is this
going to be an issue w/ every change in grease cartridge or is this a one
time problem (if this is going to be an every time problem, I'll go back to
the lever style of gun)?

--
believed to be clean.