[TR] Lighter

Bill & AnnaBelle anabil007 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 13:14:38 MST 2008

Guess I should have been a little more specific ... my concern is for
the 1970 TR6 (Rosey),  the 1957 TR3 (Casper) is so heavily "upgraded"
that he could never be considered at a true Concours ... he will
although, smoke almost anything on a Mountain Rallye ... and finish.
AnnaBelle's Rosey is her Concours car and we are doing our best to
keep Rosey " as original"...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L