[TR] time to convert to neg. ground

David Ljung Madison team.net at daveola.com
Wed Feb 20 17:06:51 MST 2008

Randall:
> I'd leave the negative ground conversion for later.

If we're talking about a TR3 (I lost track of the previous
discussion), then doing the ground conversion is embarassingly
easy and quick.  I wish I'd taken pictures of it for my projects
page, but there isn't much to tell.  The whole thing took about
10 minutew.

Mike Moore:
> and your Pertronix won't work on a low battery so I hear.

I haven't had that problem, exactly, and I have had Pertronix
for quite some time (I even have my old Positive Ground Pertronix
Ignition if someone wants to buy it).

Anyways, I had a charging problem and my battery would run down.
The car would start running rough as it was having trouble
sparking, but it still ran until the battery was near dead.