[TR] Vittesse on EBay or TR4 at http://www.race-cars.com/

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Wed Feb 20 08:38:37 MST 2008

Triumph Listers

The first time I saw this Kas Kastner Vittesse run, I was astounded. It led
an all Triumph field of well developed vintage Triumph racers. I thought,
initially, that SEDANS are just not supposed to be that fast.

I hope someone in the Triumph Community will be able to buy this car and
bring it out to play. (If it is not sold, there are plans to bring it to Watkins
Glen in September)
(NFI)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&
sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170195098537&rd=1#ebayphotohosting
Or, more affordable, is Irv Korey's well & thoughtfully developed TR4. What I
know about this car is that it is fully capable of sub 3:00s at Road America.
Look at it

http://www.race-cars.com/

This is a true turn key car......buy it now and come to Watkins Glen with us
in September of 2008.   (NFI)

Joe A

   </HTML>