[TR] time to convert to neg. ground

Blake J. Discher bdischer at blakedischer.com
Tue Feb 19 10:44:28 MST 2008

Hi Paul,

Check out the article in the VTR Maintenance Handbook:
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/negative-ground.shtml

Just one of many:
http://www.vtr.org/maintain-index.shtml

The latest "Extend the Driving Season with an Electrically Heated
Jacket" by Brian Jones (who lives in chilly Pennsylvania!):
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/extendDrivingSeason.pdf  (it's illustrated
and 3.2 MB so be patient)

Good luck,
Blake Discher