[TR] Scuttle vent rod connector

308gtsi at roadrunner.com 308gtsi at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 18 14:30:54 MST 2008

Hi all,

I feel spring close and the TR is itching to be seeing the open road! But
there's still the chill in the air. now if only I had a way to connect the
scuttle vent rod to the scuttle vent lever to let the heat blast in! Does
anyone have a spare one of these little obscure connectors? Or can someone
send me a picture of what it looks like? When I bought my 4a, it was
disassembled 25 years ago and in 2 pickup loads of boxes. I was amazed it
was as complete as it was!

Thanks in advance and here's to the sun melting the ice, snow, and slush
that covers our roads!

Brian

'67 TR4a