[TR] Goodwood Tour

Graham Stretch technical-iwnet at onwight.net
Sat Feb 16 18:30:53 MST 2008

Hi Bill
Just catching up on some messages!

We have done the Revival (and Festival of Speed) several times, they are
both excellent events, and we may well be there again this year, I don't
know if you are dealing direct with Goodwood, but they do sell out quite
early, so advance purchase is a good idea. If you are dealing Direct with
Goodwood I would say no worries about purchasing early, if through an agent
or tour operator then you need specific info on the company involved.

Keep us appraised as it would be good to meet up if there are some of us
going!

Graham.