[TR] Back on the road

60TR3A 60TR3A at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 14:27:06 MST 2008

Well my TR3A is now officially back on the road after I completed
installation of a Dan Masters wiring system and a new GM alternator.
I drove it to work Thursday morning (5:30AM) and the headlights have
never been so bright.  I am running Hella H4 headlights with PIAA
ultra white bulbs, which I originally had on my 911.  The amount of
light on the road was phenomenal!!

Based on Dans recommendations I have also installed Ron Francis extra
bright bulbs in the running, brake, & turn signals.  Those lights are
so bright, that at night I can tell the front turn signals are
flashing by seeing the flashes reflecting off the road!!

In short I am a very satisfied customer both of the product & all the
advice I received during the installation!

:-)

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ