[TR] Pre-vs-Post Comm. #60,000

Bill Beecher bill_beecher at flash.net
Fri Feb 15 18:07:50 MST 2008

I currently am working on an early TR3A, Comm. 30,766 but am looking ahead
to another project opportunity that has presented itself with Comm. #64,915.
I read about 60,000 being a break point for a lot of changes in the car and
am un-sure as to what extra parts I have from the present car will
cross-over to the late 3A.

The only place I had been able to look is in the Moss catalog, it describes
the Lucar connectors, rear seat shelf and raised portions on the bonnet and
boot for the hinges.  What disturbed me was it also says "Metal body"???  If
my other car is not metal, then what is it?

Any additional input from the list would be greatly appreciated as well as
any resource that you may know of.

Thanks,

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
The car is in a 'zillion' pieces... but I think about it every day!