[TR] TR4 engine rebuild

Ed Woods fogbro1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 09:56:09 MST 2008

A reply to #5, the rear "seal": Have Greg Solo at The Engine Room rework the
original aluminum pieces. Don't buy some repro parts. Greg will also lone
you the correct alignment tool. His tolerances are tighter than the
original. Also, drill two additional drain holes in the rear main cap. And,
yes, a Speedi Sleeve at the front.

Ed Woods