[TR] Front apron woes

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 13 17:33:29 MST 2008

Dave,

I agree with all the other replies.

The damage does not look that bad to me.

A real good body man should be able to restore that apron with no problem. I
dont see any rips or tears.

If they are real good they will use lead not plastic, but there are not that
many of those guys left that know how to work with lead.

Aprons do come up on Ebay from time to time, some good some real junk.

And I do remember one a few months ago that had a starting price of over 2K!

It did look NOS but I doubt it was an original Stanpart.

Follow all the other listers advice and good luck.

Bob