[TR] Front apron woes

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 14:58:27 MST 2008

In a message dated 2/13/2008 11:16:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
team.net at daveola.com writes:

Do  people have thoughts or experience with the fiberglass or
with trying to  unbend a damaged front end, and how much it
should  cost?

If it were my car, I would strip the apron from the car and remove
everything from it.

I would buy and have a brand new grill with me. making sure Ihave whatever
fasteners are necessary to attach it.
I would take that to my bodyman,possibly loosely held on the car with a
couple of bolts. I don't know of anything he can do which would keep it from
fitting the car though,

I have had my car since 1964 and it has been worse than yours. Once it
drover over the curb and into the front of a Safeway store, but which had a 3  foot
high stone wall.

That's what I would do.

Mike Moore

Awards. Go to AOL Music.