[TR] Front apron woes

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Wed Feb 13 12:25:39 MST 2008

I hate to see these old cards get dinged...feel for ya.

I've seen worse that have been repaired. If you have not had a lot of
experience with your body shop, and I hope you have not, ask them to
give you some references for work of a similar nature and go look at
the results and talk to the owners. If you don't like what you see
and hear, shop around.  I'd be pretty specific in detailing the work
that you want done. I've seen some amazing repairs.

My 2 cents.

Doug